I Am Shaman

Started by Khanus, May 06, 2007, 08:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khanus

Hear me ROAR as you CC me and silence my single school of magic until I cry and beg for forgiveness for my unholy sin of chosing to play a Shaman/level it past 49.

usonian

LOL. Time to switch to enhancement ;)

Arcdelad

LOL yak...shadow and I were in a 2v2 yesterday and it ended up me vs an enhancement shammy, who was OOM...i think shammies are really good, but that guy certainly wasnt :P

Khanus

Enhancement is the worst spec for shamans at 70 right now. This is how my 2v2 3v3 arena teams work. They all go for me. As resto I can survive a bit, while they are trying to take me down my team mates blast them, hopefully they can kill one or two of them while I'm still alive. However I have played gams where I've never cast a single spell due to being fully controlled the whole match. Lets not get into Theorycraft here though. Im not every well geared for resto right now as most of my gear is spell damage and not +healing. Dosent really matter if  can play. But you can ask twist there has been several games where I die without casting anything but my first round of totems. I also die first every game in 3v3 and die almost every game.

Twist

This is true, Yak was taking a beating in 3v3.  We won some we lost some 8 wins and 9 losses I believe but I think we have a good potential just need to keep yak alive lol, they go for him everytime