Idol of Rejuvination

Started by Arcdelad, November 21, 2006, 03:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

I will be summoning Mor Greyhoof in tonight's LBRS run...there is a possibility he will drop [wowitem]Idol of Rejuvenation[/wowitem]

If it drops (we can farm him if you guys are interested) who wants it? I think one of the more healing orientated druids should have it - let me kno and well ship it to you ASAP

Kaidelina

Arcdelad

booooo blizzard

on the plus side...that thing would now give me 51 total points to my rejuvenation spell!!!! sure beats that one health point my spell does currently...

seriously though...i wish koth or shadow or darq could get this...

Shadowwolf

[wowitem]Idol of the Moon[/wowitem] is what im looking for. Gonna have to wait for the Dire Maul arena to pop one day for that to happen =(

Tho one day would like to get the one you mentioned, be good for when im healing.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Kothnok

No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Arcdelad

an optional boss in LBRS that can only be summoned with one of the .5 upgrade quest items...we killed him last night....bascially hes a tauren druid that is a bit superpowered and likes to shape shift a lot. He shifted into some crazy bird form...I wish we had that ability :P

he had goss to around 5% health...so he was a bit tricky...I dont know if that idol drops off of any other boss though...

voctovian

Hehe, my fault actually, I was trying to buff as you summoned.  I think Gren may have been converting life into mana too.  Really, he wasn't too tough at all, I was able to catch up with healing in time fortuneately.  Of course, having major DPS helped too  ;)