Changing your profession's "type"

Started by Quikslver, January 13, 2007, 10:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quikslver

I heard rumor of people being able to change their profession "type".  I am a tribal leatherworker and I heard that I could change to elemental or dragonscale if I wanted.  Does anyone know, firstly, if this is true?  Secondly, how long will this offer be available? And lastly, does it cost money?

Shadowwolf

It costs 50g to do, and yes you can do it indefinitely now. I would seriously wait though until you see the BOP patterns they are giving each profession specialty to decide what one you want. Apparently there will be self-made items each type of specialization can make only so right now, you can basically learn all leatherworking patterns with a few exceptions. I originally went elemental and now I know most of the Dragonscale stuff as well as most of the Tribal now.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Quikslver

Ohh, alright.  I get it now. Thanks!

Quikslver

Blizzard is gonna have to control the new economy somehow with TBC out... 50g will be chunk change