2 New Gems

Started by Shadowwolf, July 20, 2007, 03:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

I bought the patterns for the following Gems last night

[wowitem]Infused Nightseye[/wowitem]

[wowitem]Mystic Dawnstone[/wowitem]
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Tolwen

Shadowwolf

heh, not so much grats to me, grats to the AH and the vendor who leeched 250g and 14g off me respectively.  :P
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Tolwen

uh thats a lot and not fair>.<

Odjia

Was that +8 resilience from the NPC in halaa? cuz i believe he sells it for like 2 gold.

Shadowwolf

[wowitem]Design: Mystic Dawnstone[/wowitem]

12g to buy, 3g to vendor back

Luise

Sorry for being a nube- but how does resilience work?

Nixphire

Quote from: Luise on July 30, 2007, 03:11:55 AM
Sorry for being a nube- but how does resilience work?

http://www.wowwiki.com/Formulas:Resilience

QuoteResilience
Resilience is a special new rating which was created to reduce the effects of critical hits against your character. It has two components; it reduces the chance you will be critically hit by x%, and it reduces the damage dealt to you by critical hits by 2x%. x is the percentage resilience granted by a given resilience rating. It is believed that resilience also functions against spell crits, though it's worth noting that NPC mobs cannot get critical hits with spells.

A rough formula for resilience gains at level 70 is that 1 point of resilience will decrease your chance of being critically hit by -0.025%, and reduce critical strike damage on you by 0.05%.