Puppy!

Started by Fleecy, December 26, 2010, 04:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleecy

I know some of you know and some have asked to see pics, so yeah... here are some from earlier this week.  For those of you that don't know I'm getting a puppy in a few weeks they're only like 4 weeks old at this point to I have about another month before I get one.  Up to now I think I'm getting the brown one that has white socks cause he's super cute!  And I've been in love with him since I first saw the pics of the puppies!   ;)

They're Lab / husky / Pitbull puppies, I think some of them might have blue eyes like their mom, at least one looks like she's gonna have one blue and one brown eye.  Only time will tell   :D

Fleecy

Suspicion is right, the one black girl has gorgeous blue eyes a couple of the others have blue eyes too and the one with brindle markings has one blue eye and one dark eye, not sure of the other eye's colour.  The chocolate one with the white socks has gorgeous green eyes, a ring of brown around the pupil then a green colour around that!  I have some updated pics I'll post after when I have time!

Fleecy

So yeah, I'm pretty excited... as if you couldn't already tell!  :laugh:  I have decided the chocolate one with the white socks is the one I'm taking for sure!

fiere redfern

Holy pictures, batman. The pup is gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

Fleecy

Updated picture of my puppy! Gosh it's hard to remember him being that little haha, he's big now  ;)  and sometimes he thinks he's a people!