Prince down!

Started by Shadowwolf, September 24, 2007, 12:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

2nd try got him to 10% with a demoralizing wipe, but we kept at it, got him down 4th try, 0 deaths and we found the sweet spots for tanking/melee and casters/ranged. Gonna post a pic and diagram shortly, plus we got some folks going on A with main's who can show what we did also. Be sure you guys have enough mana to heal through phase 3 axes, thats what wiped us on our second try at 10% =P. All the healers ran oom and they just tore thru the raid 1 by 1.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Buzan

It was insane, congrats to everyone who participated, we finally downed this bastard!!!  8)

Luise

Vengeance

Congrats guys! Never knew B would drop em before A =P

un4

Basically, we rock.
Great work, guys :)
un4

Nixphire

Huge congratulations. I think it's safe to say that the B team is NOT the 2nd team  :D
I think this shows that we definitly have a good 20 people in the guild. Maybe if the slacking A team can down him as well tonight, as soon as both groups have him on farm we should definitly start hitting up Gruul's lair more frequently!

Tolwen

wooot, gratz guys!:)
very well done!

Nefalkus

Woot!  ]:D
Long life to team B!

Jean

Alassana

omg! Grats guys!
It wont be long before we have this on farm. Hehe. =)
I'm so excited that he's finally been downed.
;D ;D ;D ;D

Shadowwolf

Quote from: Vengeance on September 24, 2007, 04:35:39 AM
Congrats guys! Never knew B would drop em before A =P

Whys that? Theres nothing different between run A and B. A is not an "elite" run nor is B, its all the same guildys and we mix and match every week. B is an additional run every week, not the leftovers from A which seems to be what is insinuated there =P

With any luck on Inferno drops tonight, A can do the same. =)
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Gutboy

Hey shadow, I think this deserves a new front page article! Grats all around!  :carlton_draught: :carlton_draught:

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Shadowwolf

Im waiting for A's run tonight. Id like to include them too so im hoping they meet the same level of success =)

Nixphire

Quote from: Shadowwolf on September 24, 2007, 02:09:18 PM
Im waiting for A's run tonight. Id like to include them too so im hoping they meet the same level of success =)
Two first downings in 1 week. That would be excellent!

Vengeance

Im just saying A had most of kara down before B even started...doesnt mean anyone was bad at gameplay
just thought of it now, how bout Nightbane if someone manages to get the required items to summon em?
flaming UD dragons ftw =)

Shadowwolf

Regardless of what group did what, guild firsts are guild firsts, not group A or B firsts. Its not good to split things up into groups, its all one guild, just a different run on a different day.