Prince down!

Started by Shadowwolf, September 24, 2007, 12:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kothnok

Besides what Shadow said, I lead the first Kara B run before we as a guild ever downed the Curator.  We have ALL learned from each run, regardless of whether it's A or B or C or whatever.  Please don't knock B just because it comes second in the alphabet and starts later in the week. =P
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Drygioni

From now on Kara A will be known as the "Sharks" and Kara B will go by the "Jets"

for those of you under 30

Kara A will be "The Backstreet Boys" and B = "NSYNC"

Riddlerr

OMG OMG *drool*

I can't wait till I hit 70,  I better start deciding what boy band i wanna be *giggle*     ]:D

Good job getting Prince down!!

Air

Congrats everyone, very awesome accomplishment.  I hope to see another prince kill tonight  ;D
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

fiere redfern

Taking advantage of my spotty internet to say CONGRATS, GUYS! Amazing job =) Just wish I could be there on the A run when they down 'im. Stupid disconnects...

And...

QuoteFrom now on Kara A will be known as the "Sharks" and Kara B will go by the "Jets"

for those of you under 30

Kara A will be "The Backstreet Boys" and B = "NSYNC"

Bah, I say! We put on a production of West Side Story in highschool AND it was required watching in my middleschool's music class. Take that! ^_^

"When you're a Jet,
You're a Jet all the way
From your first cigarette
To your last dyin' day..."

Drygioni

Ok Fiere, you can run Kara C or as it is now known "Menudo"

Gutboy

Kara C - the Not Ready For Prime-Time Raiders.  ;D

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Rahaena

Here's meh and my new T4 helm, as well as my worgen shots from the Prince battle!

Shadowwolf

Congrats to A tonight, they got Prince to 14%, but a bad luck Inferno screwed it up. Unfortunately they ran short on time for some and had to call it after that, but hes going to die next week and thereafter. Good work guys. That close to dead and beyond phase 2 is a huge accomplishment.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

fiere redfern

QuoteOk Fiere, you can run Kara C or as it is now known "Menudo"

That's probably a bad idea considering I don't know a word of spanish...  :P and I'm above the age/height range. Hell, I was above the height range by the end of fifth grade >.<

But that's besides the point! Congrats to the A run as well - 14% is still rediculously respectable =)

The  :carlton_draught:  :Victoria_Bitter:  :Fosters_Pack: 's on me!

Nixphire

Let's update our main page with our Kara madness!

Shadowwolf

"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Threlin

Congrats all! Wonderful accomplishment for the guild!  ;D

One day...one day...in the far, far, future...when I hit 70, I'll be able to say "I wish I was level 80 like everyone else..."  ;)

Way to go, gang!

Shadowwolf

Quote from: Threlin on September 25, 2007, 09:15:14 AM
One day...one day...in the far, far, future...when I hit 70, I'll be able to say "I wish I was level 80 like everyone else..."  ;)

LOL

Jandris

Congrats one & all - great accomplishment. :D
Here's to the guild ownage  :carlton_draught: :Victoria_Bitter: :Fosters_Pack: