Dragonhawk to 20%!

Started by Nasanna, March 01, 2008, 12:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nasanna

Great job tonight those who went to ZA! We made some solid attempts on Janalai- got him to 50% our 2nd try and 20% on our last try. That was good practice for learning about killing the hatchers, how fast they pop the eggs, and how to avoid bombs. We'll get him soon :)

We had a bit of a rough start but we did well on the gauntlet and it seems like we're getting the hang of it. Thanks for being patient while Arc disconnected and while I learned a bit more about leading a raid. I really appreciated everyone's help with strategies for the fight too.

Melonni

19%* :P

Yes, very good job all - 19%, all hatchlings dead, 9/10 members alive (some noob lock decided to kick the bucket on us =p) ... we have the stuff down, just proper execution and we got it. =)

Kothnok

Good job!!  Grats on the accomplishment as well as learning the ropes under stress =)
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Air

WHERE"S MY CUDDLY BEAR!!!! ;)

congrats everyone, good run!
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers