Lurker down

Started by Shadowwolf, March 08, 2008, 12:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

Ill update the main page tomorrow, atm im a bit exhausted =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Buzan

Big congrats to everyone.

Now not so big news but next week I will be back for raiding :).

Kothnok

will be good to have ya back
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Nixphire

Congrats all. I knew something felt different last night! Sorry I had to bail

fiere redfern

Holy crap! Damn this exhausted body of mine. Totally wish I had been there - congrats all!

kinjin

dam wish i didnt have to work early sta mornings sounds like it wa sgreat fun congrats all

kajunlady

I am so glad i logged in last night and got to be part of a guild first.. was really fun..  thanks again for the invite to ssc !!!

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Lynette

There are still plenty of spots free for next week's SSC raids.  Please signup if you haven't already.

HUGE grats to all of us for another guild first.  From what I could tell, everyone was on the mark and focused.  Only 5 deaths (all 3 of us rogues) total for the full 8 minute duration of that encounter - healers had everyone topped off nearly the whole fight.  Tanks had all adds under control each time they spawned.  8 folks with dps 600+.

Amazing if you ask me.

khader

Grats all.

1/6 SSC 1/4 TK

Nasanna

Awesome job :) Everyone was paying attention and did a great job. And we got nice lootz!

To you rogues and melee types: Sometimes you were out of line of sight when you were underwater, so it was tough to heal you sometimes.

Lynette

I know I got plenty of heals while underwater as well as up top.  I got 1-shotted by an add (they hit hard) when the mob decided to smack me before I had a chance to vanish - was kinda funny actually (full health to dead in a split second).  Dunno about the other deaths, but I just found it funny that us 3 rogues were the first 3 to die.

kajunlady

i dont know if it was just me being new to the 25 man raids and just not being use to it but i had alot of los misses last night ( i did try my best) good thing all the other healers were at the very top of there game..lol i can only remember mainly healing 5-6 people during that fight ( not sure if thats a good or bad thing.. and i had some trouble getting out of the water each time.. ( and thanks for the heals while i was trying)...lol

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Lynette

Quote from: kajunlady on March 08, 2008, 09:21:44 AM
i dont know if it was just me being new to the 25 man raids and just not being use to it but i had alot of los misses last night ( i did try my best) good thing all the other healers were at the very top of there game..lol i can only remember mainly healing 5-6 people during that fight ( not sure if thats a good or bad thing.. and i had some trouble getting out of the water each time.. ( and thanks for the heals while i was trying)...lol

Kaj,

I have healed that fight and I can tell you from my experience it is hard.  Much of the raid is out of range or los isn't there.  I think that is one of the big reasons why we won last night - you guys did an outstanding job working as a team to keep us up.  Trust me - those 5 or 6 folks you healed would be dead by the second phase if you weren't doing your job well.

And I struggle with getting out of the water too.

Nasanna

Quote from: kajunlady on March 08, 2008, 09:21:44 AM

That's why we had the healers spread out around the ring- if someone was out of LOS for you, they were probably in LOS for another healer. If the people on the island by you, the tank tanking an add near you, the main tank, and the melee that are in your LOS are alive, you're doing exactly what you're supposed to!