Pointless image is...

Started by capnpop, February 16, 2008, 12:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raif

Kothnok

North Korean leadership tells its people that this vid is more popular than American Idol right now in the U.S. as it cowers in fear of the mighty country's capabilities.

Duck And Cover (1951) Bert The Turtle Civil Defense Film
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Lord Entropy

I've heard there might be some Canadians in the guild, so thought I'd post this  :laugh:

[attach=1]

Air

Couldn't stop laughing at this one.
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Shadowwolf

Bill Clinton: Lady Killer

[attach=1]

http://sharpwriter.deviantart.com
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Air

Ronald McDonald in the background there.
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Shadowwolf

"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Lord Entropy

Ironically, my wife bought me this T-shirt for father's day which kind of ties in to the "four lights" discussion in the raid last night:

Lord Entropy

Shadowwolf

I saw this and thought of Anti stuck on the murloc ride in ToT this evening, hehe

[attach=1]

Lord Entropy

Lol, that would have been much more embarrassing.