Main Menu

Halloween!

Started by Arcdelad, September 22, 2008, 11:16:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiere redfern

So... she's being a female Night Elf, then?

Arcdelad

No...but that would be.........interesting LOL....

...ona seperate note...arent you REALLY a NE fiere? like in RL? hehehe

JohnnieRat

Amen to Halloween. What other day of the year can i wear only a loincloth or dress up like a chippendale dancer without getting arrested? And also, bless all those women who dress up like a slutty cat, angel, devil, cheerleader, nun, teacher, beer wench, pirate or any other profession that can apparently be slutty (not a fan of witches/vampires tho... too much makeup).

fiere redfern

Pfft, my ears ain't that pointy. Nor is my hair green =P Also, I can't turn into a purple kitty-cat  :(

kajunlady

Quote from: JohnnieRat on September 24, 2008, 08:38:18 AM
Amen to Halloween. What other day of the year can i wear only a loincloth or dress up like a chippendale dancer without getting arrested? And also, bless all those women who dress up like a slutty cat, angel, devil, cheerleader, nun, teacher, beer wench, pirate or any other profession that can apparently be slutty (not a fan of witches/vampires tho... too much makeup).

hey now im a witch every year and i dont use the make up there are ways to make that still work ty :)

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN