Loladin

Started by JohnnieRat, December 09, 2007, 05:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzan

Quote from: Drygioni on December 10, 2007, 03:18:26 PM
The biggest thing for the success of a ret spec is having the proper gear. I went Ret for one solid hour but without changing all my enchants and gems to lose the +heal and gain +spell dmg and crit chance I didn't see much of a difference. 

I agree Dry, I have a really sweet ret setup too :).

Arcdelad

i would love to see you bring the thunder buz :) just sucks we would lose a killer healer...

Grendeel

I was in an ab last night where a ret pally led in killing blows and beat my 200k damage by over 50 thousand.    I was kinda impressed.  However he could have been in t6 gear or full s3 gear killing mostly people in greens.   

Id be curious to see what an equally geared ret pally could do compared to a dps class.  Not sure why but im of the opinion that  all things  being equal a dps class will outperform ret pallys everytime.  I guess i assume this cause i never hear talk of nor see one raiding.

Vengeance

Ret pallies seem to excel at burst damage, and to me, it seems their only fault is their lack of sustained DPS, with going OOM and all...but please, correct me if so. PVP wise, i cant see a ret pally killing anything short of a warrior, and then not all the time...depends on the individuals skill and gear  :P