Stacking crit

Started by JohnnieRat, January 23, 2008, 10:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnieRat

Should go in Shout Outs to self but also applicable to pallies.
Yes, I'm raid buffed beyond belief but the crit rating can get higher with an enhancement shammy, the new boots I just got, and when I replace the shoulders and chest. But 41% crit baby!

Nasanna

very nice!

all shamans have grace of air totem (+77 agi)... but the enhancement ones are more likely to drop it for you :)

LastDyingBreath

crit happens imo.

You don't want my Grace of air totem though.  You're holding out for the realllly good stuff.

/wink.

un4

un4

JohnnieRat

Yea for overall DPS, the Windfury is a bit nicer for us slow, big hitting types. Grace of Air just lets you see those big pretty numbers. :leglamp:

Gutboy

Gotten up to 39% (buffed) in my Gorehowl build, 31% as lolprotdps...  :D

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Trismus

that's insane JR, Highest i've been able to manage so far is about 38% mace spec. You've been doing monumental damage too, at least according to my parser :p

grats man, keep it up!

-Tris
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

JohnnieRat

New crit stacking high for me.
Definitely going to axe some of the crit in favor of AP once the opportunity arises... Just thought that having over 50% was ridiculous.

(I'm really bored with the servers blowing up and all)

kajunlady

Quote from: JohnnieRat on March 18, 2008, 05:24:00 PM
New crit stacking high for me.
Definitely going to axe some of the crit in favor of AP once the opportunity arises... Just thought that having over 50% was ridiculous.

(I'm really bored with the servers blowing up and all)

in this picture how do you get the names like that??? i have been asking seen i seen shadow had one like it .. all i have is the reg bars and that does get a bit aggrevating since for the big raids it just takes up sooo much room have all the groups all over the place...lol

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Nasanna

Download a mod like Agunitframes or XPerl to make the healthbars look pretty. I think both are hosted on our guild site.

JohnnieRat

I use XPerl for unit bars but they actually get turned off in raids and Grid pops up in my lower right corner. It saves a lot of space to use grid especially as DPS where I'm really only looking at how many/who's dead.