The Battle of Mount Hyjal Attunement

Started by Muridin, February 11, 2007, 04:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

Im like voc...there isnt one single faction in theentire game that I am exalted with, but i have a crapload of revered status factions...right now i am 600 rep away from revered with cenarian expedition...i did all the quests in zanger and blades edge, did the coilfang quests, and two steamvault runs have put me that close...i might casually try to get exalted, but that 21k scares me a bit :) ive found that it takes a LOT of time to hit exalted, and since my playing time is limited I dont chase after that status...

Aldel

Phew at least we dont have to do Heroic - The Black Morass  :D :exploding egg:

Vengeance

For druids exaulted with CE is probly worth it...the mace is crazy nice, and some nice other gear too as i remember...

Luise

I'm just getting there slowly and steadily completing quests- I should get there by Christmas  :)

I actually enjoyed rep grinding in Timbermaw- you meet different people each night and make lots of friends. Plus you don't need to concentrate too much - so good for those brain dead nights...oops that's just about every night for me  :)

Arcdelad

that mace is a really nice bear tank weapon ([wowitem]Earthwarden[/wowitem])...supposedly the second best bear weapon in the game...

There are much better cat form DPS weapons though...especially when you look at the karazhan loot table...

Hyjal is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down the line for us i think...heroic instances are tough..much tougher than what you would even think they would be...PLUS in order for us to attune everyone it means lots of rep grinding to hit revered...although luckily rep grinding for the requisite 5 factiosn really just means doing the solo quests and run the level 70 instances over and over again

Tolwen

did 1 steamvaults with Arc n now I need around 3k to hit revered with CE :D then a bunch more to get Earthwarden! :Fire Elemental:

Vengeance

Its true that it takes a ton of time to get [wowitem]Earthwarden[/wowitem], but there really isnt much better cat form items that can be gotten outside of raiding. The feral combat skill would improve your crit rating and the 525 attack power is crazy too. Pop on a +35 agi on it and its a beastly weapon.
Just discovered:[wowitem]Terestian's Stranglestaff[/wowitem]---->ROFL

Arcdelad

yeah...pre-karazkan it is the best weapon for both bear AND cat form...karazhan though has staffs with much higher +attack power in feral forms, plus +AGI as well as +STR on them...I am at 5000/21000 towards exalted CE...i plan on doing one or two steamvaults runs a week, so in a month or so ill be exalted...

earthwarden will be my bear weapon for quite a while...in terms of cat weapon though i see the earthwarden being replaced pretty quickly once we start karazhan and up...i also actually have a nice healing staff too [wowitem]Epoch-Mender[/wowitem] that I got in one of our black morass marathons...

voctovian

Well, count Kaid and I in for The Steamvault.  We both would like to get the very nice healing helm from the second boss [wowitem]Mask of Pennance[/wowitem].  Most of the [wowitem]Primal Nether[/wowitem] that I have seen has been off the final boss too.

So, if your mom has been at you place this week, does that mean that SWMBO will let you play this weekend?  :P

Voc

Arcdelad

fat chance man...she guards her time (rightfully so) plus my mom goes back early monday morning...

...but I did just get a new computer (which right now is in our bedroom on the floor until we get another comp desk), so if I am laying awake staring at the ceiling you might see me pop on late...

Vengeance

Yeah I would join too if im ever vailable...almost all the CE gear is on my "to get" gear list  :D

Rocknlock

Just wondering, since there isn't a attunement anymore for the eye or ssc, has this attunement chain be altared by taking out the old ssc and the eye attunements parts? Or is thee no attunement for hyjai either?

Vengeance

There is still the attunement for Hyjal, the same as it was previously I believe...
THE AMOUNT OF QQ THEY WOULD GET IF THEY TOOK IT OUT WOULD BE OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!!!!

Shadowwolf

For this now you basically only need the vials off Vashj and Kael'thas. To be Hyjal attuned now you simply need to have cleared both TK: The Eye and SC.

http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=10445
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Muridin

Its a shame bosses in Hyjal hit like meteors.