Deus Ex - Human Revolution

Started by Lord Entropy, August 23, 2011, 02:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Entropy

I'm downloading this now and I've waited a long time for this game.  The original was one of the all-time greats and so far the reviews indicate this "prequel" is worthy of the original.

capnpop

I've enjoyed it quite a bit so far.  Adapting to the stealth thing is somewhat annoying as someone who prefers to run and gun (Serious Sam 3: BFE :D) but after adapting I like it.  (Also, single-player game not ruined by multi-player crap is great)

Air

I've been awfully tempted to get it.  I've been hearing a lot of good things about the game.  Supposedly there may be some DLC being announced soon to.
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Lord Entropy

It's not without it's flaws (hello stupid bossfights), but it's worthy of the original and it's been great fun so far.  If they fix a few things have put some DLC content on, then it will be a really great game.

Air

This is on sale at Amazon right now for $10.  It's practically a steal at this price.  This is a steamworks title, so it can be activated on Steam.  Just get the cd-key from it, and input it into steam.
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers