Another MMO on its way

Started by Shadowwolf, May 05, 2012, 11:20:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

The Elder Scrolls Online Teaser Trailer [HD]

Figured it would be a matter of time before this game was made into an MMO, was either this or Fallout.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Tony

I'd really like to know how many of these companies, that think this is a good idea, actually make money in the end. Isn't the MMORPG market pretty saturated already?

Air

I wasn't impressed with it.  Looked like Champions Online, or Dungeons and Dragons Online.  I'm looking forward to Guild Wars 2 myself.
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Lord Entropy

Another fantasy MMO?  Why not a good zombie apocalypse MMO?  That's something I'd play.

That video was underwhelming.  The dialog about the same we've heard in dozens of other games.

Shadowwolf

I would have rather seen Fallout MMO honestly. Something with a different theme and I hear its being worked on, but being its the same company as this, how much room is really in their budget for MMO's where they cant honestly have 2 running in tandem. Even Blizzard doesnt do that.

Post Apocalyptic Survival MMO, yes please.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess