clos is trainable in bc

Started by Genoism, January 03, 2007, 12:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genoism

Darkling

Not really. It's trainable at lvl 66, which thoroughly sucks. It is our oly defense against casters, and that's not saying much there considering it only lasts a few seconds. Casters have been whining about it on the WoW forums, so it's gonna get nerfed. Instead of giving us 90% resist for up to 6 seconds, it's only gonna remove the spell effects, nothing else after. Yay Blizz for continuing to ruin a good class.

Dylon

that doesnt answer my queston..what is Clos?

Darkling

un4

If it gets nerfed, there will be absolutely no reason to go sub.  Hoorah.
If it doesn't get nerfed, my assassin self will be quite happy to train it :)
un4

Darkling

No need to go Sub if it's trainable. Shadowstep, which is replacing CLoS, is an almost useless talent. Especially when you compare it to the new talents and buffs other classes are getting. I'll either be combat/sub fist or assassin/combat fist. Majority of the points will be in combat.

Lanarie

Hi Everyone.

I'm new here and to the other rogues in the guild I wanted to say Hello!

Im currently running 10/0/41 now and love cloak of shadows for pvp.  When BC goes live i will probably go combat daggers until I can grind out the honor for the GM swords or BC gives us something better (which is probably more likely)

Hope to meet you all eventually.

L

un4

Heyas, welcome to Twilight, and welcome to our core of rogues!

I found the new sub tree to be intolerable, so I respecced to assassination.  Much better, imo.  Combat I have a lot of love for, and I'm itching to try a combat/assassination build again :P
un4

Khanus

Atm I'm assination, with 10 sub points. I really like this build for pvp and general pve instance work. Combat daggers game me a better time soloing pve, but far worse for me in pvp. Since they changed the trees i think I've wasted 100g on respeccing maybe more :Waves Angry Fist:

Darkling

Combat is definitely better for PVE than PVP. If you have the gear and are very comfortable with combat specs, it is good for PVP, but not the best.

When the new tree came with patch 2, I spec'd sub, with some in assassination and 0 in combat. Then I decided to try Mutilate, which I also enjoyed. I got one fist weapon and went back to sub because with Mutilate, it is required you have 2 daggers equipped to use.

I do great with assassination and sub in PVP and PVE. I prefer Sub atm because it works best for me in PVP/PVE because of CLoS, Prep, and Premed. I also use Setup. Free combo points, how can I complain about that!?

As it stands now I am 7/3/41 ( I think). I've been thinking a lot on what to go to with TBC, and with PVP, Shadowstep looks to be very beneficial if it does not break stealth. If it does, it will be a pointless talent to have and I will go back to assassination/sub. 42/0/5 (5 in opportunity for that bonus dmg for mutilate).

And as far as creating a new character with a new race, I'm going to avoid it. There is going to be a massive influx of Dranei Shaman/Paladins and Blood Elf Rogues. I'll stick with TB and Chekmate with slight work on Hiyas. Darkling may even get out a bit in the outlands. he may just stay in Azeroth for swiftthistle/fadeleaf purposes.

Thingiebob is my main and is best geared for what is to come in the outlands, so he will obviously be the first toon I have to step into the Outlands.

BTW, WELCOME TO OUR WORLD OF ROGUECRAFT LANARIE!!!

un4

Quote from: ThingiebobBTW, WELCOME TO OUR WORLD OF ROGUECRAFT LANARIE!!!
Hoo-ah!
un4