Okay..this is offiically insane

Started by Arcdelad, February 22, 2007, 12:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

I have no idea if blizz intended this for druids, but look at my armor from today:

voctovian

/cry... Plate wearer with shield 11k, feral druid in leather 23k

Voc

Shadowwolf

Your armor numbers arent far off a well equipped Warrior at 70. Ive checked it out, there are a few warriors now at 70 around that have the gear bringing their armor over the 20k mark but they also have more hp too unbuffed than you do, even the ones with slightly less armor so things even out. If you think about it, theres nothing abnormal. For a while now Blizz has claimed that being a Bear form Feral Druid, you should conceivably be able to fit the role of a warrior, unfortunately pre-BC, this was damn near impossible to do in all aspects for lack of any sunder type of attack and armor stacks that just didnt come close. Highest armor I was ever able to get in Moonie which had the same armor % increase when I had some overflow in Feral was about 8-9k, Warriors could exceed the 15k mark well geared easy pre-BC. From the looks of things, they just finally fixed the inconsistencies that existed previously.

From the looks of that screenie, you also have a pally aura and some other armor buff you wouldnt ordinarily have all the time.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Genoism

warriors can stack up on defence u cant so u need all the armor u can get :p

Arcdelad

yeah...that pally buff only adds like 870 armor though...typically my health is higher, although im looking for some sta enchants on that stuff..also i do fine with +def geno...my base is maxed then a lot of my rings and trinkets have +_def on it, plus i have like 22% dodge rating in bear form...

un4

That's about 10 times what I have, lmao.
un4

capnpop

that's pretty good while missing kings, fort, and Imp buff.  My highest was 10050hp and that was without kings (around 600 stam or so...don't recall offhand) but my Imp gives me around 105 stam just for having it out...

Vengeance

oh no, i only have about 11k or so armor in bear form and tanking gear with motw  :(
but, at least i have a lil more hp...10.5k...