Smooth sailing

Started by Arcdelad, June 21, 2007, 06:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

Last night we ran part 1 of a two day karazhan run...it started at 9:15 server time (more or less).

We went to attuman in 8-10 minutes, smoked him in one shot (including waiting for me to get back on after my computer froze up). He dropped [wowitem]Gloves of Dexterous Manipulation[/wowitem] and [wowitem]Vambraces of Courage[/wowitem] - items that have rarely dropped for us in there.

Next we cleared to Moroes with zero hiccups in another 30-45 mins, and took out Moroes in one shot. He dropped [wowitem]Emerald Ripper[/wowitem] and [wowitem]Crimson Girdle of the Indomitable[/wowitem].

We swapped out a couple of members at this point, went down to the Maiden, and beat her second try due to a fluke stun on buz that didnt let him get a heal off on time for me. She dropped [wowitem]Bracers of Justice[/wowitem], and [wowitem]Shard of the Virtuous[/wowitem], which was won with a roll of 12 over a roll of 8 :P

It was still early, so we then cleared up to the Opera event and wound up getting Romulo and Julianne. We soon discovered that Blizzard scripted some of these fights VERY tightly - if you don't have a warrior or a rogue to shield bash / kick Julianne, you can't stop her heals consistently.....we fought her for 8-10 minutes, with her being at full health most of the time....she even ran OUT OF MANA, and she still kept healing herself. Boo to blizzard for making a fight where you have to have certain classes or else it can't be done.

Grats to everyone last night...that was a lot of fun. We burned up to the opera event in about 2 1/2 to 3 hours...I think in the near future well be knocking on the Curator's door in night one of a two night kara run :)

fiere redfern

Congrats to you all!

Makes me wonder what the runs will be like when I finally get attuned... clearing to the final event within the first night? Who knows!  ;D

Cheers!  :D  :carlton_draught: :Victoria_Bitter: :Fosters_Pack:

Lynette

Grats guys!

Really sorry I missed it, especially with the dagger dropping from Moroes - I've been waiting for that weapon.

I'll be there tonight to stun Juli's heals.

Arcdelad

BTW....grats on downing Blightcaller fiere...thats HUGE

sorry I couldnt make it...when you have to organize a kara or MC or Naxx, or big raid run there is a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes to get it set up and i had to be doing that at the time you gys were going...HUGE GRATS though

fiere redfern

lawl, thank you arc =)

Wasn't just me though. We had nine people, most of whom were 70 - and more healers in both groups than you can shake a stick at. The adds were well-handled, no one died... and a fun time was had by all.

And no worries, I understand the instances are pretty huge and everyone HAS to know their part for the raid to do well. I'll just be sure to schedule any event similar to Blightcaller earlier in the evening - hopefully that will allow more people to join in the fun!  ;D