Woot! Shattered Halls on heroic

Started by Grendeel, July 05, 2007, 12:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grendeel

Id like to give a big grats to Darbaria Voctovian Selon and Felani for completing SH on heroic mode :) . We only wipe a couple times too.

What was really enjoyable was watching (after Dar and I died) a holy pally,a pally tank, and a healing shammy fight the 2 headed ogre.   It took a long time and they didnt actually kill him but they did take him from over 60% to 28% health.  Pretty impressive with no signifcant dps imo.  Great run and well done guys/gals!

Tolwen

Vengeance

woot! you go guys, grats!!
(long fites are meh style-god knows i love it when its down to me in tanking gear and 1 healer  ]:D)

Buzan

Wooohooo, cheers!  :carlton_draught:  :Victoria_Bitter:  :Fosters_Pack:

Very nice guys, how hard was the Bladefist fight?

Twist

Bladefist was a challenge but the ogre boss was the most annoying because of it's aggro dump.  Voc healtanked the adds on bladefist while gren burned em down and I tried my best to keep ty, kaid, and gren alive.  It was a challenging fight most definatly.  I was hoping for his fist weapon =P

Jandris

Congrats all - another challenge taken & won.
Cheers all & hope you got good loot  :Solid Chest:

voctovian

Yeah, for the Ogre boss, about the only way I can think it might be done without a death is to healtank or OT for the second aggro table.  On our second try, the DPS waited for abut 30 seconds while I built up healing aggro.  Unfortunately, I did not have enough aggro to stay ahead of Gren or Darb :(

What might have worked well would be to have Felani heal me while I have aggro (I would attack), and have me heal Felani while he has aggro.  The other healer would support the two tanks and the two DPS.  It is very necessary to keep the boss on someone with high armor.

It would be an endurance fight this way, but once a clothie has aggro, he is pretty much dead :(