Arent you glad your addons are updated?

Started by Arcdelad, September 26, 2007, 12:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

A huge thank you needs to go out to Shadow...she has gone out of her way patch after to patch to make sure we all get the latest and compliant versions of the addons that are gameplay that much more enjoyable and smoother.

Not only that, if you even mention anything about UI issues to shadow, she tends to go out of her way to try and find you a solution, most times fixing your issue super fast.

Its easy for all of us to take it for granted that our critical addons are all updated on patch day in one easy place to download them, but im sure it takes a lot of research and work on shadows part.

Thanks again shadow...

Buzan

Yes this is something that's not easy and can be taken for granted like Arc said.

Thank you very much Shadow even though I don't use any mods lol  :P.

Kothnok

No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

un4

Hey, Shadow: you're so fine
You're so fine you blow my mind
Hey Shadow... hey Shadow  ;)

Identify that song for 30 points!

un4

Kothnok

Micky!

(by lolly... but I had to look that up to get the artist, I'm terrible at remembering things like that)
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

un4

Dingdingdingdingding!

Your "DvalinPoint" total is now 30.  See local retailers for the current exchange rate.
un4

Shadowwolf

Heh, thanks guys, I just want to help keep things running smoothly. Koth helps out a lot on these things too, I cant take all the credit. =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess