Finally!

Started by Arcdelad, September 28, 2007, 06:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

big grats to Lynette for picking up his T4 gloves last night! Grats man!

Nixphire

Amberyle

Cgs! Sooo sorry bout my internet issues =( but looks like something good came out of it yaay <3

Buzan

Big grats Lynn!

kaylasb

Grats Lyn!!!

I think that we were tired in our attempts with the Shade, maybe we can schedule a run on next Monday to own him and give a try to the Prince.

BTW Shade at 1% its hilarious  ???

Kothnok

Congrats Lyn!

1%... and the shade-newbie finding himself the last one standing against him desperately trying to stay alive and deal that killing blow with all his CDs still ticking away...
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Lynette

Thanks everyone - that is only the 2nd time I've seen those drop, but I kinda had a feeling they would last night. 

As for Shade, getting him to 1% not once but twice was rediculous.  Cannot believe he did not drop for us last night.

Here's to Arc getting his long overdue gloves !!! :Fosters_Pack:

fiere redfern

Congrats, mate - and to you too, Arc! Where's your bragging post?  ;)

Jandris

Congrats to you both  :D
Shade to 1% - must have been heartbreaking 

Arcdelad

hehehe...i didnt get anything...but i am damn stoked that we were able to overcome a horrible patch day, day one and go so far on day two...i think we downed moroes, rom and jules, and the curator without a single death (well...one death...shadow's trap was broken on moroes)...we were smoking though...we had bad pulls and other situations and the group adapted like it was nothing...was most impressive...

Lynette

Quote from: Lynette on September 28, 2007, 10:05:36 AM

Here's to Arc getting his long overdue gloves !!! :Fosters_Pack:

Sorry for the misleading post.  What I meant to say is...

Here's hoping Arc gets his gloves very soon ... which is long overdue!

un4

un4

Luise

Grats Lyn and grats guys- 1% was tough- better luck next time.