Prince down!

Started by Shadowwolf, September 24, 2007, 12:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

grats again guys...what a huge accomplishment.

I talked to the devil (ie Dave Grohl) and he is going to ensure easier infernal placement for us in the future. Thanks Dave!

What an ugly pally in the screen shot though...at least felani wized up and put something over her head finally...

Threlin

Okay, can someone give me a listing of which guild member goes with each character shown in the screen shot?

Since I've not yet run with most of you, I'm just curious who everyone is.  ;D

Congrats again, folks!

Sethrow

ok Ther.. best of my abilities... order is left to right..
Sethrow, Gren, Cap, Buz, Nass, Shadow,Tym, Nef, Rah... someone's hiding some where..

lol i always get buz and nef mixed up i think buz has the 2H axe, nef is duel weilding

Shadowwolf

Panz is stuck in the back I think under the Prince's body.

Heres an aerial shot with someone popping Archmage Vargoth out in the very back there =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

LastDyingBreath

^^ that's me in caster form directly to the right of his tail.  that's also my archmage vargoth, that staff will stay in my inventory forever  ]:D

however I'm not in the killshot on the front page because I was sitting on his head for a private screenie for my collection ><

Threlin

Thanks for all the help Seth, LDB and Shadow (and the second shot)! Those are killer looking screenshots, folks. I'm proud of you! ;)

Congrats on the staff, LDB!

Shadowwolf

We got him down again, tho Shade raped us badly. I think they changed shade in the patch or something, he never gave this much trouble before. The elementals seem to hit for a ton more damage, its like 2k a frostbolt. Anyhow, after tons of failed attempts at him, we moved to chess and then Prince. Prince bugged on us like crazy too tonight, kept pulling a David Copperfield after every wipe and vanishing on us. Atop his shadow nova range being just flat out odd. I got enfeebled, was out of range first time, second time he got me yet I didnt move and was standing next to others and they didnt get touched. =P
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess