I have never downloaded an addon help?! =P

Started by Jilinna, November 08, 2007, 04:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jilinna

yay!..now its my turn to teach ppl =D

k ill tell u how i download addons i download it an ulternative way because when i click open it goes to some panit error but anyways:
ill use the autioneer addon as an example.

Well if u just need to know how to use WinRAR u do this:

Step 1: download ur addon (im assuming u know how)
Step 2: Click desktop icon tht says WinRAR =P
Step 3: Find the addon u just loaded.
Step 4: after u find it click it and then click the icon at the top of the page which says wizard has a pic of a wizard on top of it too =P
Step 5: Something should pop up giving u three options click the top one Unpack an Archive.
Step 6: should ask u to choose the archive in other words ur addon and place it in ur addons folder whihch u must press browse to do so =P( ask if u dont know how to place in folder )
Step 7: It will then ask u after u click save to Choose a folder for Unpackable Files ( just follow same steps to put the addon in the addon folder.
Step 8: Click finish.
Step 9: UR DONE!!!  :D
Step 10: go on wow go to addon button if u see tht it is downloaded and on the list should be succesful  O0

GOOD LUCK  :pumpk8:
Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful.
-PLATO