Full clear - 5.5 hours

Started by Arcdelad, December 06, 2007, 04:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

HUGE grats to a full clear for karazhan this week!!!!

4 hours first night = Attuman, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Shade, Chess, and Prince
1.5 hours 2nd night = ilhoof, nightbane, netherspite

4 total wipes - one each on rom and jules, prince, nightbane, and netherspite

huge grats again guys...this was a lot of fun - thanks for a great run

...on a side note, I dpsed, tanked, AND healed all in one run hehehe...druid versatility!

Nixphire

Quote from: Arcdelad on December 06, 2007, 04:26:45 AM
...on a side note, I dpsed, tanked, AND healed all in one run hehehe...druid versatility!

Go respec healer. Allow some of our other up and coming tanks to (life) bloom and you can heal them

Arcdelad

me respeccing resto is like ghandi and jesus playing a Mortal Kombat deathmatch...it just doesnt fit :)

I love being feral...I most proabbly will be feral until i quit wow...I DO, though, have almost all epics for my healer set, which means for a feral druid i can probably main heal some of the level 70 normal mode instances (with practice)...

im all for new tanks getting practice and a shot...youll notice that if there is another tank or two, i always defer to them and go DPS mode, unless they arent ready to MT yet....I love seeing new tanks and am never shy about letting them tank things while I dps...

Buzan

Quote from: Arcdelad on December 06, 2007, 04:26:45 AM
HUGE grats to a full clear for karazhan this week!!!!

4 hours first night = Attuman, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Shade, Chess, and Prince
1.5 hours 2nd night = ilhoof, nightbane, netherspite

4 total wipes - one each on rom and jules, prince, nightbane, and netherspite

huge grats again guys...this was a lot of fun - thanks for a great run

A run for the record books indeed, congratulations to everyone that attended :).

Jandris

fiere redfern

Nasanna

Nice job guys!
:leglamp:

^^You all deserve a major award or something!

Zario

Gratz on that run! 

Arc, you could heal the lvl 70 instances on normal as feral with epics without any skill.  I did it with greens/blues with no heal spec. 

Luise

Grats guys! you are getting so strong  :)

Tolwen

Arcdelad

hey guys...just wanted to say thank you again to the kara A crew from last night...you guys are REALLY making kara more enjoyable for me personally than it ever has been, and i really appreciate it...

for those who dont know, last night we ran rampant over that place...we were pulling rom and jules an hour in, and ended up killing attumen, moroes, the maiden, rom and jules, curator, shade, ilhoof, chess, and prince in 5 minutes or so shy of 4 hours...thats 18 badges of justice in the time it takes a sloppy shadow labs group to get done :)

the crowning moment was smoking ilhoof in under 2 minutes...we had three pallies and two mages, so half our raid could ice block / bubble out of the sacrifices, AND ilhoof happened to pick our mages and pallies (and trismus once) to sacrifice hehehe...he sacced a total of 4 times (only one who took damage was tris), and dropped like he was a LBRS boss....

kara was pretty bugged too...one of moroes' adds got feared out of the room and reset moroes mid fight, rom and jules just spontaously died on us and were lootable, and the shade was walking around a lot more than he should, including moving AFTER he cast flame wreath which gimped our melee...

overall though, 2 wipes on rom and jules, once on prince (at 14% or so)....a really remarkable night and great group of people...thanks again guys

Nixphire

Yeah, pretty fun. Pretty sure the Shade will melee dps on whoever if all his schools of magic are silenced.

Buzan

Looking forward to adding Netherspite and Nightbane on the list hehe.

Last run was amazing, grats to everyone who attended :).