need some help again

Started by kajunlady, December 18, 2007, 06:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kajunlady

so the post i knew about that shadow posted about what add-ons she recommed has been moved and every time i click on the link or type it in says page not found. i would really like to get use to the add-ons before i even get to the raiding part so if anyone can tell me if it happens to them when they click on it that would be great  or where to find it on the site that would be great to the post name was "suggested guild add-ons to use" under add-ons of course..lol

and was also wondering if anyone else had them and also had a 19 inch screen.. how much room it took up and if you could still see the game ( i had to down size my screen)

thanks again for all the info in advance
kajun

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

fiere redfern

The downloads that Shadow hosts can be found by clicking the "Downloads" button on the mainpage. Her forum post is only for when there's a universal revamping of addons due to the release of new patch data.

As for screen size - I have two screens that I use; my desktop (which is 17" and set to 1280 x 1024 resolution) and my laptop (15.4" set to 1024 x 768). Gameplay is fairly clean, though the icons are a bit larger than I need them to be. If you're looking to decrease the size of the addons on the screen I can't help you, but playing the game at a higher resolution will give you more wiggle room for placement so you don't feel like your view is restricted to the 4x4 block of space above the head of your toon =P