Instances are down (1/27/08)

Started by Shadowwolf, January 27, 2008, 06:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Its 8:30 server time now, if instances arent restored by 9 server Im going to cancel Kara so people can find other things to do. Sorry folks, sucks when this stuff happens.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=4191343583&sid=1
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

latest blue reply

[blizzard author=Vrakthris link=http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=4191343583&postId=42230364940&sid=1#296]
Ok, unfortunately I do not have an estimate as of yet on when this issue will be resolved but our technicians believe they may have found the issue and are running some tests now. If the results are positive we should be able to get everything else back on track.

I will let you know.
[/blizzard]
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Nasanna

hehe, I looked at the realms that are still up... They are all low/mid population or locked realms. Guess it was just the high population ones that got booted.

Shadowwolf

Nasanna

I wish they'd at least 1) post on the WoW Forums what was wrong or 2) put up an announcement at the login screen to give an ETA for a fix.

Shadowwolf

Yea, would be nice to know when things will be up again. Even if I cant instance or BG I could quest...

Shadowwolf

fiere redfern

Haha, would happen that the night I decide to go see Cloverfield, the WoW-world asplodes as well. Awesome