Previous topic - Next topic

Lynette

Gutboy

To make it easier to window-shop, here are wowhead links:

Rings - 60 Badges

[item]Fused Nethergon Band[/item]   [item]Anveena's Touch[/item]
[item]Angelista's Revenge[/item]   [item]Ring of the Stalwart Protector[/item]

2H/Ranged/Caster Weapons - 150 Badges

[item]Crossbow of Relentless Strikes[/item]   [item]Staff of the Forest Lord[/item]   [item]The Blade of Harbingers[/item]
[item]Gavel of Naaru Blessings[/item]   [item]Scryer's Blade of Focus[/item]

1H Weapons - 105 Badges

[item]Blade of Serration[/item]   [item]Vanir's Right Fist of Brutality[/item]

Offhands - 45 Badges

[item]Swift Blade of Uncertainty[/item]   [item]The Mutilator[/item]
[item]Vanir's Left Fist of Brutality[/item]   [item]Vanir's Left Fist of Savagery[/item]

Cloth Armor - 100 Badges

[item]Adorned Supernal Legwraps[/item]   [item]Gown of Spiritual Wonder[/item]   [item]Legwraps of Sweltering Flame[/item]
[item]Shroud of the Lore`nial[/item]   [item]Corrupted Soulcloth Pantaloons[/item]   [item]Tormented Demonsoul Robes[/item]

Cloth Armor - 75 Badges

[item]Boots of Incantations[/item]   [item]Slippers of Dutiful Mending[/item]   [item]Enslaved Doomguard Soulgrips[/item]

Leather Armor - 100 Badges

[item]Crystalwind Leggings[/item]   [item]Embrace of Starlight[/item]   [item]Shroud of Nature's Harmony[/item]
[item]Embrace of Everlasting Prowess[/item]   [item]Tameless Breeches[/item]   [item]Trousers of the Scryers' Retainer[/item]
[item]Tunic of the Dark Hour[/item]

Leather Armor - 75 Badges

[item]Barbed Gloves of the Sage[/item]   [item]Belt of the Silent Path[/item]   [item]Handwraps of the Aggressor[/item]

Mail Armor - 100 Badges

[item]Leggings of the Pursuit[/item]   [item]Scaled Drakeskin Chestguard[/item]   [item]Wave of Life Chestguard[/item]
[item]Hauberk of Whirling Fury[/item]   [item]Runed Scales of Antiquity[/item]   [item]Rushing Storm Kilt[/item]

Mail Armor - 75 Badges

[item]Gauntlets of Rapidity[/item]   [item]Clutch of the Soothing Breeze[/item]   [item]Aftershock Waistguard[/item]

Plate Armor - 100 Badges

[item]Ecclesiastical Cuirass[/item]   [item]Greaves of Pacification[/item]   [item]Breastplate of Ire[/item]
[item]Chestplate of Stoicism[/item]   [item]Inscribed Legplates of the Aldor[/item]   [item]Legplates of Unending Fury[/item]
[item]Shattrath Protectorate's Breastplate[/item]   [item]Sunguard Legplates[/item]

Plate Armor - 75 Badges

[item]Legionbane Greaves of Adyen[/item]   [item]Waistguard of Reparation[/item]   [item]Girdle of Seething Rage[/item]   [item]Girdle of the Fearless[/item]

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Arcdelad

QuoteThe new staff has my druid drooling ...

[Staff of the Forest Lord]

hmm....it makes a run at [item]Vengeful Gladiator's Staff[/item] ....might have to get both hehehe

Buzan

Luise

darn- no dps plate boots or bracers :(
back to the pvp grind... :'(

and thanks Gut for the great post :)

usonian

Looks like I finally have something to save all my tiny badge acquisitions up for:
[item]Vanir's Right Fist of Brutality[/item] is amazing.

Finally an amazing PVE MH weapon for my fist-specced rogue.  Me gusta.