Dragonhawk boss downed

Started by Arcdelad, April 03, 2008, 06:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

Grats to the guild on another guild first!

Last night Alloura, Apolla, Capnpop, Dagii, Grendeel,  Kaylasb, Keves, Johnierat, and Melonni marched into ZA with murderous intent and walked away with the first four bosses - all of the avatar bosses in ZA - dead and rotting.

Huge grats to everyone!

Anyone want to kill some hex lord now?

un4

un4

Nasanna

Tolwen

Lynette

Arcdelad

on a side note...the bird boss got stealth changed...there no longer appears a dark spot on the ground to help you find the safe spot....

yeah....good times hehehe

Shadowwolf

Yea, we figured that our last Sun but he was also very buggy so I figured maybe he got patched on Tues. He was going a good 30s after his storm cooldown was up before casting storm too.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

capnpop

We had an early storm when we downed him.  I had 2-3 secs on my timer and suddenly I was airborne watching everyone below me fry...

Melonni

The dark spot idea doesn't even seem necessary to me, if you're watching around you when the storm hits. The 'safe area' underneath the stormed person is a lot larger than most people think - looks like 10-20yards.

Another stealth change: the Dragonhawk boss no longer teleports raid members to him prior to tossing bombs around - making the encounter easier on casters, no more random spell interrupts.

JohnnieRat

Dragonhawk ports anyone that isn't on the main platform (like the walkways to the eggs).
But yea, Eagle boss changed a bit, that storm took forever and week after the timer went up a few times to show up.

capnpop

i got ported once from a random location.  I can't recall if i was on the walkway, but i'm relatively sure i didn't follow kay that far down...

Luise

Jandris