Onyxia since 1.12...

Started by Shadowwolf, September 11, 2006, 06:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

For those who havent seen it, she now changes into what she really looks like =)

http://forum.twilightonalex.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-97
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Lyte

oh neat, I haven't seen that since they changed it.

Genoism

hah thats cool, i always wondered why they stuck a scrawny little dragon in her place.

usonian

i just saw her the first time last night, kind of caught me off guard.  looks very cool though.

Shadowwolf

Probably one of those last minute "we need to get this finished to take it out of beta" decisions and they just used a model that was easiest. I have no doubt a vast majority of the problems we all see even today were probably known in beta but for deadline and budget purposes were left in as "undocumented features".

She does look a lot better now as the real deal.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Genoism

Quote from: Shadowwolf on September 12, 2006, 11:20:24 AM
Probably one of those last minute "we need to get this finished to take it out of beta" decisions and they just used a model that was easiest. I have no doubt a vast majority of the problems we all see even today were probably known in beta but for deadline and budget purposes were left in as "undocumented features".

She does look a lot better now as the real deal.

you mean how blink doesn't work properly if u use it between the terrain and doodads :p
ya thats been around since beta...
Eagle eye has been breaking for unexplained reasons for like 3 patches now :(
meh, the list goes on and on.

Lyte

Also, you cannot force a mob to do ANYTHING while mind controlling it anymore or it breaks MC!  I can't heal through them, fight, cast spells, etc.  I can just sit with it standing next to me for crowd control if need be.

Kothnok

It broke again?  Emma and Navar were using MC last week with pretty good success.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.