Huge thank you

Started by Arcdelad, April 09, 2008, 06:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

I want to thank Fleecy, Gren, Ty, and Mel for running an exhausting and challenging heroic MgT run last night that finally resulted in me getting the [item]Commendation of Kael'thas[/item] - this trink will be supremely beneficial for our tanks to have going into the future since a lot of times our healths go from 100% to 20% to 80% in a heartbeat on the big raid bosses...plus the STA on this is great for any tank.

Thanks again for the run guys...   /bow

Lets try and get as many of our tanks this trinket if we can....

Trismus

that trinket is amazing, I'm down to help (heck, I'd use one myself). Big big grats  :Fosters_Pack:

-Tris
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

kaylasb

Grats Arc, I want that thing, it scales great with the Ardent Defender talent  :Shamrock:

Arcdelad

If I am free, I will run it with you gladly...

This instance is a real PITA as mel would say...its tough to tank, tough to heal...a good group can smoke a 5 mob group fine then wipe on a 4 mob group right after...the bosses are either too easy (boss 1) or way too hard (bosses 2 and 4)...

a druid tank on kael is pretty screwed too - pallies can bubble before the pyro and warriors can spell reflect it, but druids either need great DPS to burst down the shield (when dps is spread around dealing with his phoenix friend and what not), or we have to die and use a soulstone or battlerez to do the fight, which is just stupid IMO...

Airtotem

Here is what you do as a druid tanking Kael:

Once you see him start casting pyro, you cast cat form, hit sprint, and run down the back hallway to hide and cry in a corner until it's all over.

Arcdelad

im all for crying...but that door materilalized shut behind you...thats why you cant float down the hall when he upsets gravity..

but crying...definitely a good thing for a druid to do on this fight hehehe

Nixphire

Nixphoe casts [item]Rebirth[/item] on durid tanks.

Tolwen

Darkstar

Or we could just overload Arc on katnip, therefore he can cheat death till the effect wears off  ]:D

Jandris

Congrats on the great trinket  :st paddy bear:

kajunlady

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN