Huge RL grats to Keves!

Started by Arcdelad, April 11, 2008, 05:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

Last night...keves logged on and told me he couldn't make kara.....sheesh...

We'll forgive him, though, becuase his wife was going into labor, and Keves is now the proud father of a 9 LB 2 OZ baby!

Huge grats man!!!! You thought WOW deprived you of sleep heheehehehe...lets all hope the kid looks like the mother :P

fiere redfern

grunkatze

kinjin

Big Grats Keves. Hope all is well and blessings come to you and your family :) :)

Rocknlock

Lynette

Grats, Keves.  Your life is changed forever.

Kothnok

No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

kajunlady

A HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

i wish many happy blessings to you and your family may the years be good to you all
my fav. parenting quote

" when there young you wish they were older, where there older you want wish you could still hold them in your arms,
enjoy all the moments great and bad since they will only be babies for the shortest of times"

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Tolwen

Nixphire

kaylasb

Trismus

Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

Melonni

Fleecy

Grats Keves  :D  I know ur dissappointed that the baby wasn't born on ur Birthday.... 
but hey, no more preggers wifey  :P

Darkstar

Gratz man! now you'll get even less sleep hehe  ]:D