Alex down again...

Started by Shadowwolf, April 12, 2008, 02:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capnpop

[blizzard] We are still working to resolve the issue affecting select realms and expect to miss our current ETA of 10:30 AM PDT. We will provide a new update at 11:00 AM PDT.[/blizzard]

/golfclap

fiere redfern

10am, no, 10.30, no 11... ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

*Blizzard is cast off the Bridge of Death and into the volcano*

-_-

Apolla

What a perfect time to review raid strats  ::)  Alar looks to be fun though!

*I am not concerned with the details.*

Melonni

I see Alex in the realm list, listed Offline - I also read that we've unlocked the badge vendor.

/furiously beating my desk in wait. >_<

kajunlady

this is getting very annoying going from 10am not to 3pm BLIZZ gets us back up  i have nothing else to do on a cold day :(

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Rocknlock

Gonna be up till the butt crack on dawn doin dailies if I have to wait any longer  >:(

grunkatze

I hope they won't have the boldness to shut down the realms for maintenance tomorrow  >:( >:( >:(

grunkatze

anyone having problem to relog by now ???

Shadowwolf

no, we see you trying tho, keeps booting you. Log an alt first, then relog your hunter. Sometimes that works.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

kajunlady

hopeing that maintanice today goes really smooth so noone has to wait til the end of the day to get anything done :)

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Rocknlock

grunkatze

Kothnok

I got kicked off at "14 min to shutdown" and cannot get back on.  I guess that 15 min to shutdown message a minute before was just an "estimation until critical hullbreach failure".
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

grunkatze

they went down to 12 then quick to 10 sec and then everyone was out....we were at prince

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess