Tk 4/24

Started by Shadowwolf, April 25, 2008, 11:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

I wanted to congratulate everyone on a good TK run last night. We got A'lar down to phase 2 on the second try which is very very good considering we've only now tried him 3 times total. First hand experience is everything and you can only learn so much from a video till you actually experience it yourself, so good effort on everyone's part last night.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

capnpop

I tanked A'lar too! (mainly because i didn't know where khader was gonna go :P )

Shadowwolf

You stole aggro from my Shadowfiend! lol

Thats a trick a read to offset the travel time for tanks, used it twice last night, hehe.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

khader

Quote from: capnpop on April 25, 2008, 11:30:41 AM
I tanked A'lar too! (mainly because i didn't know where khader was gonna go :P )

I was standing in the middle waiting to see which platform A'lar was going to head for.  I was a bit too slow getting there and arrived just as you died.

Surprised tanks don't get an fatigue bar from all the running between platforms....