3 hours

Started by Arcdelad, May 22, 2008, 05:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

So...were waiting for kay to pop on last night before kara, and a certain unnamed female dwarf rogue with a mage alt whispers me, "Do you know that 100% of our DPS tonight is melee? Also are way short on CC." This same mel-odious anonymous rogue with ugly goggles states going in "Hope everyone brought cash for repair bills".

Hrm....

Last night with two healers, Kay and Apolla tanking, and 6 melee, non-cc having DPSers (including one who was a protection pally), we obliterated kara faster then we have ever done to date. Even after having a wipe on the shade (some idiot druid MOVED during flame wreath at 35%...what a jerk) and dealing with that annoying corpse run PLUS having to replace a healer before netherspite, we were looking at the Prince's prancing self after only 2 hours and 40 minutes of being in kara. We also did not skip any bosses - Nightbane was done before the curator, ilhoof before the shade, netherspite before the chess event.

The highlight of the night, though, was the Curator dropping 3/4 of the way through THE FIRST EVOCATE. Yes...he did not even complete ONE evocate last night LOL.

Huge congrats to everyone who attended...that was a lot of fun...maybe in the near future we can do a weekend dual clears of kara and za in 5 hours 0.o

JohnnieRat

Killing Dorothy before the dog even showed up or when Moroes only vanishes like twice or only 1 Nether(handicapped) withdrawl phase... you forgot those Arc.
Oh yea and... and Allo's water break only took him as far as Juarez, Mexico... not the North Pole to fix the Polar Bear problem.

Nasanna

Quote from: Arcdelad on May 22, 2008, 05:01:40 AM
female dwarf rogue with a mage alt

Congrats guys! But I think Arc needs glasses... I don't think Melara was ugly enough to be a female dwarf  :D

Arcdelad

LOL....damnit....one of those short races lol

I thought she was actually a goblin or one of those leper gnomes that fixes the 2nd boss in steamvaults...

kajunlady

wow faster then the last one i went on with arc

Now arc I told you no fast runs with out me>.< .....hehe just kiddin

Grats on the fast run

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Gutboy

/sigh.... I always seem to end up on the runs that hit my wife's enrage timer.

Oh well, gratz anyway gang!

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington