MC Solo Attunement

Started by Emmalina, September 15, 2006, 01:25:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emmalina

I hate BRD with a burning passion *snicker* and wasn't in much of a mood for a late night PuG through the Depths, so I bought a Fire Protection Potion, 5 Lesser Invisibility Potions, threw on my fishing garb and headed in. It took about an hour and a half, most of that time waiting for cooldowns and memorizing the Elementals' patrol routes through the lava. I died the first time without ever getting out of that window by the Shadowforge Lock, but I went the distance the second time!

Pics in the Image Gallery: http://forum.twilightonalex.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=20

Emma

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

Genoism

heh wow nicely done. I did it on my own as well..took about 6 deaths, no pots, only FD :p

Darkling

I did it solo as well, in just under 5 min, no deaths. Roguecraft rules! Grats on both of you fr completing it solo. It's difficult for those who can't stealth in.

Lyte

Kothnok

Big congrats!

I tried to do that solo too... after becoming one with the lava twice, I gave up (but got there with a group the next day anyway, lol).
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Tolwen

un4

un4

Kothnok

Emma out on a fishing expidition to some rocks in the middle of a river of lava fishing for some Firefin pre-haps?

Or perhaps she's trying to find a lost Precious? ;)
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

capnpop

definately didn't solo that quest, did it several times actually.  Each time got 5-10 guildmates attuned (kick one person, have another group up, join the instance and get them summoned).  Pretty quick and really nice for when you start running MC and people ask "What's attunement?"

Lyte

Ya that's how I got mine done too.  Had a warlock summon one person, they would leave group and leave, then invite next and summon.

Jandris