Anyone still leveling a hordie who needs gold?

Started by Gutboy, October 23, 2008, 10:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gutboy

I'm closing in on the 50 pet achievement (yeah, I know...  ::)), and the easiest way to get there would be to score some of the horde-only pets. If you have a horde character who can go buy some (I think they are all for sale in low-level areas) and put them on the neutral auction house for me, send me a tell in game. I'll pay at minimum what the pets are already going for on the AH, or more if your horde character is hurting for money.

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Arcdelad

does that mean you wont be taking out magical crawdad anymore? i like that thing  :Franken: :Mummy: :Franken:

Gutboy

Quote from: Arcdelad on October 23, 2008, 10:59:53 AM
does that mean you wont be taking out magical crawdad anymore? i like that thing  :Franken: :Mummy: :Franken:

Don't worry, he's still my favorite.  :) Probably alternate him with the Stinker once I get it.

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington