Illi down!!!

Started by Tolwen, November 02, 2008, 11:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tolwen

Well I saw nobody making a thread for it so here it is! :D
W0000t we into BT tonight very "prepared" and showed him our duplicity O0!!!  :Alliance Banner: :Fire Elemental:
Awesome job guys and big gratz!!

WE DOWNED ILLIDAN!!

Thank you all for letting me be a part of this and thank you Shadow for leading us :)

P.S. Duplicity 8)

Iliessa

Oh my god CONGRATS GUYS!!!!!!!!

Arcdelad

Belandand

!!!! WE....were prepared!

fiere redfern

Absolutely amazing job, guys! Twilight FTW!  :Alliance Banner:

Jandris

Congrats guys - well done!

Krin

Congratulations guys! Thats fantastic!
In riding a horse we borrow freedom - Unknown

un4

Huge grats, guys.  That's f'n great.   :tombstone:
un4

capnpop

lol spam...

Hugh

Who's this Illidan guy, dont sound so tough!

Haderach

"Lord of Snaxxramas"
"Who need's a real doctor when you have my machines and their scary needles?" Dr.Zed from Borderlands

Trismus

woooot! Grats guys =)

-Tris
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

Fab

JohnnieRat

Understanding that Capn's chat screen was expanded... I still want to know where he looks during raids cuz from the looks of it, he still doesn't know what Illi looks like.

Gutboy

Quote from: JohnnieRat on November 03, 2008, 04:34:16 PM
Understanding that Capn's chat screen was expanded... I still want to know where he looks during raids cuz from the looks of it, he still doesn't know what Illi looks like.

I was gonna say, it looks like Cap is playing a different game than I am. I guess as long as we're fighting the same boss, it doesn't matter.  :D

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington