To whom it may concern:

Started by Arcdelad, November 10, 2008, 11:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

I know that I have <insert important thing you need to do at work here> to do on today, November 13th, but I woke up this morning and I had (pick one of the following)

1) the nastiest headache I have ever experienced JUST from lying in bed. When I stood up, I could feel the onset of explosive diarrhea, and AFTER I shat out a good two days worth of meals, a nagging nausea ensued, which made me vomit into the very same toilet I had just crapped in.

2) a phone call from my mother (if your mom is already dead, use another family member), who said she is terminally ill due to a tiny limphiatic murloc that infested her underbog. Even through tears the brave women said this lurker below would get vanquished, and that it would be quite the achievement for me to fish up the time to go see her.

3) to wake up and see a plague of zombies from a rogue biotech company roaming the streets. My gun only had 4 bullets left, and my healthbar was less than 1/4 full.

Becuase of that, I really need to take today off to attend to this important issue. I truly appreciate from the bottom of my heart your understanding in this matter. I know from an HR standpoint I have some rested EXP for my vacation time, and I promising to level my work ethic skill up when I get back. If this issue has me chain questing too much, I MAY need to take off Friday as well.

Thank you,

<your name>

"GODDAMIT...what do you mean extended maintenance until Saturday November 15th?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! F***ING BLIZZARD!"

Darkonn

LOL...I'm picking number one...they'll go for that, I think... :p