WoW Achievement rankings: Gren is 7th, Shadow is 30th

Started by Lynette, January 09, 2009, 10:01:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynette

Grats to you both for representing Twilight on this list of highest achievement totals for Alex...

http://wow-achievements.com/Realm.aspx?region=US&realm=alexstrasza

Emmalina

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

Gutboy

That list fails... Cron and Nas should be right behind Shadow, just to name two. (But then again there must be dozens of people in other guilds missing too.)

Props for all the Twilight over-Achievers!

GB

(and I'm only 10 points behind Emma  :P)

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

un4

un4

un4

Quote from: Gutboy on January 09, 2009, 10:24:05 AM
That list fails... Cron and Nas should be right behind Shadow, just to name two. (But then again there must be dozens of people in other guilds missing too.)

Props for all the Twilight over-Achievers!

GB

(and I'm only 10 points behind Emma  :P)
Lol... it has me as 6th in our guild.  Wrong!
un4

JohnnieRat

i should not be 35 either... i also know that there people in guild other then gren and shadow higher than me

Gutboy

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Nasanna

Unfortunatley, I'm a draenei so I missed out on a lot of things like all the "vanilla reps" like timbermaw and hydraxian waterlords. I have 50 mounts and exalted with all the home cities, but nowhere close to lorekeeper or explorer, let alone all the dungeon achievements. I don't think I even have the BC dungeonmaster since I've supposedly never beaten Kara or BF!

Arcdelad

one day when you're ready well take you to kara nas...one day...

Haderach

"Lord of Snaxxramas"
"Who need's a real doctor when you have my machines and their scary needles?" Dr.Zed from Borderlands

fiere redfern

Quote from: Haderach on January 09, 2009, 11:58:21 AM
Kara > Naxx 10 imo

QFT - apparently you need this thing called "crowd control" in order to do kara properly. Wut r meanz that? O.o

Edit: My name isn't even up there =( I should be 57, damn you!

JohnnieRat

fiere redfern

Apparently you can add your name to the list if you do a search for your character in particular. I looked at the realm list initially and my name wasn't listed, but doing a character search added me.

Tolwen

gratz guys:)

lol I stole your spot by searching my name Fie :P

Aiford

I don't see how I could be 4th in the guild. I know there are a lot more people that are higher then I am.