WoW Achievement rankings: Gren is 7th, Shadow is 30th

Started by Lynette, January 09, 2009, 10:01:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gossamer

Lame...I would be 38-39 on there im not even listed! Saphyre that is. ]:D

Fleecy

Quote from: gossamer on January 09, 2009, 03:23:00 PM
Lame...I would be 38-39 on there im not even listed! Saphyre that is. ]:D

Wrong...not 38 or 39... you are 33!  If u look at some of the comments in the other posts, if you search yourself it updates the list.  I searched you and it added u!  hehe   :D

Grats!

Grendeel

http://www.achievementtracker.com/realms.php?r=123

This one i believe is more accurate but only updates weekly (or something like that) it seems

If you click on the name of a person, it tells you when it was last updated  or "crawled" i guess

Shadowwolf

That one seems to be less accurate. Has me listed as 3,875 pts.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Grendeel

It  last crawled your name Jan 3, so that might explain the difference.   

This was more about the inclusiveness of everyone (which some were commenting on).   Goss is ranked 34th on the original link.    He was last crawled on my link jan 3rd which placed him at 146th on  my link.  If you take Goss' present achievement points on the original link (3935) and fit that in on my link, he is ranked  105.   There is a huge difference between the one link and the other (71), which means a ton of people are missing from the one link.  Based on that i think its by far, more accurate.

The first link does seem to update individual scores much better.   It also seems to not include prolly  100s  of people.

- edit

Wow the original link is very up to date on the current achievment points.  I got  1 achievment tonight and its included already.   If it ever can get a complete list it will be by far a superior list.

Shadowwolf

Gren...you need to stop kicking my ass so badly with achievement points...lol

How in gods name do you have 6500?
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Grendeel

Heh  every sub category is pretty much the same for us except that pvp one.  That will be over 500 points once you do them.  I see you got 4 more feats of strength than me.  Nice!

Shadowwolf

Yea, i dont pvp a whole lot. Its frustrating for me at this point being 2 shot at any time. Most I do is Wintergrasp on occasion.

Im just joking with the points, Im pretty much doing them because they are there. Gives me a sense of "completion" on my character to have them done as a lot of what I've done already were things I always wanted to finish at some point.