Patch 3.08a Notes

Started by un4, January 27, 2009, 10:02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

un4

[blizzard]We are updating World of Warcraft with a minor bug fix patch.  For updated information regarding the changes made in this patch, please visit the official General forum at: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?forumId=10023&sid=1[/blizzard]

The link to the forum leads to:
[blizzard]I'm looking into this now. Believe me when I say I'm as surprised as the rest of you.
[ Post edited by Maaven ]
[/blizzard]

I'm so enthused.... and I'm running a virus scan.
un4

un4

After digging for it:

[blizzard]Bug Fixes

General

Human females Helms will no longer lift off the character's head during a Special2H animation or during a HoldRifle animation.

Death Knights

Howling Blast : The 5 second cooldown will now display correctly.

Hunters

All Hunter aspects are no longer on the global cooldown that is shared with other Hunter abilities. All hunter aspects are now on a separate 1 second cooldown.

Warlocks

Ritual of Summoning no longer has a 2 minute cooldown and will now function as intended. [/blizzard]
un4

Nasanna

Thats why you just go to MMO champion:
[blizzard]Warlock
Ritual of Summoning on a 2 minutes cooldown
Assuming nothing comes up at the last minute, this should be fixed tomorrow (Tue, Jan 27). (Source)

Hunter
Hunter Aspects still behaving as if they still have a GCD
Assuming nothing comes up at the last minute, this should be fixed tomorrow (Tue, Jan 27). (Source)

Death Knight
Howling Blast 5 seconds cooldown not displayed on tooltip
Assuming nothing comes up at the last minute, this should be fixed tomorrow (Tue, Jan 27). (Source)[/blizzard]

They had the correct notes posted yesterday... sad that an outside website does it before Blizz though.

Haderach

wheres the ret pally 5 stacks of vengance? its only going up too three....

"Lord of Snaxxramas"
"Who need's a real doctor when you have my machines and their scary needles?" Dr.Zed from Borderlands

Arcdelad

have you checked.....uranus?

/snicker