Congrats!

Started by Arcdelad, February 11, 2009, 08:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

A huge congrats to everyone from last night's Naxx 25 run...it may have gotten lost in the shuffle, but we ONE SHOT the entire spider quarter, the entire plague quarter, and every boss in the military quarter save the four horseman.

Not only that, these were SMOOTH kills, with the exception of Instructor Rez - which was a little chaotic.

Also - people showed up on time, came prepared, knew the strats, and understood their roles. Even Airplay did okay.

We have three opportunities this week to carry this momentum forward - 1) by getting a guild first tonight doing Obsidium Sanctum 25 with 1 drake up, 2) by continuing a smooth and one shotting naxx 25 run on thursday, and 3) by getting a guild first on friday by downing Malygos in EoE.

Lets keep this going guys - we have a great aura around us right now, and it isnt JR's crappy ret aura either.

Lynette

Quote from: Arcdelad on February 11, 2009, 08:58:37 AM
A huge congrats to everyone from last night's Naxx 25 run...it may have gotten lost in the shuffle, but we ONE SHOT the entire spider quarter, the entire plague quarter, and every boss in the military quarter save the four horseman.

Not only that, these were SMOOTH kills, with the exception of Instructor Rez - which was a little chaotic.

Also - people showed up on time, came prepared, knew the strats, and understood their roles. Even Airplay did okay.

We have three opportunities this week to carry this momentum forward - 1) by getting a guild first tonight doing Obsidium Sanctum 25 with 1 drake up, 2) by continuing a smooth and one shotting naxx 25 run on thursday, and 3) by getting a guild first on friday by downing Malygos in EoE.

Lets keep this going guys - we have a great aura around us right now, and it isnt JR's crappy ret aura either.

Well said. 

Another guild first (I think) that went unnoticed - we cleared the entire Spider Quarter without a single death.

Jarekai

Indeed. Last night's run was very strong. And like Lyn said, going through an entire wing without a single death at all was pretty impressive.

My personal view is that there is no reason to think we can't pull off Sarth 1D now. I think we have a solid strat and some very good practice runs with OS to know what to expect. It's now just a matter of execution.

Ditto with the rest of Naxx. I think we have Thaddius and Sapph down pretty well. Some tweaking to KT may still be needed to expect one-shotting him on a regular basis but otherwise, the outlook is very good there.

As for Malygos, it may be too much to expect a win on our first night but just the experience of trying should be invaluable. Definitely should keep the positive vibe we have going.

And if we do happen to beat Maly on our first night, we should do something to celebrate, like sacrifice a kitten. Or at least let Arc have his way with it.