Malygos victory!

Started by Jarekai, February 19, 2009, 05:54:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarekai

Just wanted to give a big shout-out and major props to everyone last night and the previous two raids against the big blue guy! That last run was so smooth, it was almost flawless. When I looked up at his health and saw it at 16% with virtually our entire raid still intact, I knew we were going to win. And not only did we win, we won convincingly!

Again, great job everyone! The focus, execution and especially the perseverence was exceptional!

/salute

JohnnieRat

PS: Sorry I missed it. I got home from work around 8:30 eastern time and was a zombie for an hour and went to sleep

Tony

Wow.... It was amazing to finally take that guy down.

I swear to god the entire neighborhood heard me scream as soon as he died. I screamed SO LOUD! This just goes to show that with Persistence, Practice and Perfection ANYTHING is possible. I'm the kind of guy that hates going to sleep with something unfinished, and the last few times that we tried I didn't sleep too well after. Last night, I slept like a rock. I know I have only been in the guild a few weeks, but honestly, this has been some of the best wow days of my life. The best thing about that? There is so much more to come...

Everyone involved in the EPIK Adventure, Congratulations!

Arcdelad

huge congrats to all - we went in there and had a killer 1st attempt - down to 8% I think, then kind of faded a bit as maly bugged on us, then it all kind of snapped into place on that last attempt...

huge congrats to all!

Artrubian

It was completly awsome last night in there i love raiding with everyone here. truely makes for a great evening especially to overcome something we have all been striving for. Personally i think that Shadow needs to just bring toothpicks for everyone all the time. Invoking ftw.

TheGeneral451

I just love your Signature Tony, i need to get that achievement

Liege

Grats guys!!! just saw you downed Malygos...god i wish i coulda been there :(:( Soon enough ill be able to be :) Go Giterdun

Jandris

Congrats all around guys Well done  /cheer