Grats to Dargeria!

Started by Arcdelad, February 20, 2009, 06:17:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

congrats to our newest vending machine mage on her very first WOW raid last night in Obsidium Sanctum (with 1 drake up even)...

welcome on board darg and great work last night - if you liked that raid, youll love the more involved and more fun ones =) great to have you on board!

Dargeria

I have to confess...  I make damn good pastries.   I won't tell you my secret ingredient.  ;)  You're lucky you snatched me up while you had the chance :-p   

No seriously...  I feel so lucky to have been accepted into the guild.  I have only ever heard great things about Twilight, and I remember one day a while back seeing a toon with "Twilight" above his head and thinking...  I bet that is a great guild..  I wonder what it would be like to be in it.   Now I know!

You guys are amazing!   The welcome feeling that I get from all of you is profound.  And last night when I ran Heroic UK with JR, Hugh (Excallius), Krin, and Geos...  I was awestruck.  They had mobs and bosses down before I could even get a shot off and were on to the next grp before I knew what was happening.  It was "legendary".  And even though I couldn't get a shot off before the target was dead...  all of the grp welcomed me, made me feel like I belonged, joked with me, and passed on gear so that I could wear it.  I thought to myself...  This is an amazing group of people, a great guild, and I am so happy that I was accepted into it :) 

Then later that night I had the opportunity to run OS +1 AND BT....  my god....  you guys can tank through anything at amazing rates!  And the leadership I saw from Shadow...  I was beyond impressed.  I want to thank you all for allowing me the experience of running OS+1 (even though I was dead within the first few seconds :-p) and BT with you last night...  I can't wait to run more with you!! 

This is exactly what I was looking for.  I had a great guild before with my family.. (literally - sister, 2 brother in laws, Tony, and Zylax) and it was a great feeling to belong and be comfortable in that guild.  But we were lacking the ability to run raids due to the lack in amount of ppl in the guild.  Now I'm in a wonderful family guild that has the ability to run 25 man raids almost every night if wanted and get through the raids epically. 

I can't wait to learn from you and to become epic like all of you have become :)  Thank you for welcoming me into your guild!  I will try my best to make you happy that you chose me :)   Maybe one day a newbie will look upon me as I do all of you - with awe.  :)

"Look I know you're new here and all...  but...  back up seems like a pretty universal term..."

Kothnok

Welcome aboard Dar!

> you guys can tank through anything at amazing rates!
Careful, someone might get it into their head that we could take on all of the phoenixes and Al'ar at the same time and just AoE them down. Achievement: Hot Potato!  :General Smiley:

No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

fiere redfern

Don't tell Geos, he may get ideas in his head...

And welcome to Twilight, Dar! We're all of us glad to have you aboard =D

Jarekai

Quote from: Dargeria on February 20, 2009, 07:28:00 AM
...Then later that night I had the opportunity to run OS +1 AND BT....  my god....  you guys can tank through anything at amazing rates!...

Let's be more judicious in our compliments of Arc. He's a pretty exciteable guy as it is and comments like this will only stir the pot even more. That's one ego we don't need to feed!  :yell:

Seriously, glad to hear you're enjoying things.

Jandris

Welcome to the guild Dar  :)
Glad to hear you are enjoying our craziness  ;)

TheGeneral451

arc will hump u and ur pets, so be careful

Nixphire

Let me tell you a secret. Arcdelad really hates to dual mages. He's just putting on a pretty face to say he likes you when he don't. It happened to me too. But we have to stick together against the tyranny of teh durids!