Attention all creative writers

Started by Arcdelad, March 13, 2009, 01:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

Blizzard just announced a CREATIVE WRITING CONTEST. See details at:

http://www.blizzard.com/us/inblizz/contests/writing/

If you have any drive to write things, you already have the passion for the game (since you are one THIS website hehehe). If anyone wants to do this, I will gladly edit and provide feedback on any writing. I'm always fair, honest, and constructive when I edit.

Im also going to write a short story of my own - I'll post it in my blog when I finish it =)

Good luck!

Trismus

Thanks Arc for posting this, I'm going to work on something  8)
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

Arcdelad

Part 1 (first half) is up on my blog - if you are so inclined, I would love to get feedback from you guys.

Arcdelad

Part 2 is now up! Thank you for the huge amount of responses ive been getting both in game and on the blog. I definitely appreciate all the great feedback. Please continue to do the same with this part and the final part - its helping a ton!

Part 3 (the finale) should be up tomorrow.

Arcdelad

part 3 didnt make it today....sorry guys...ill work on it this weekend!

Arcdelad

for those of you who sent me the great feedback, 1st of all thank you!

ive been trying to get an ending i like...i think im almost there...stay tuned, and sorry for the delay!

Tony

Looking for a link to your blog, but cant seem to find one...

Arcdelad

http://blogs.twilightonalex.com/arcdelad/

I have a pretty wide range of topics there LOL...ive also been busy lately...i have about 3-4 blogs in my head that ive been kicking around that i need to get onto the screen lol

Dargeria

Arc, you have an amazing talent!  You sucked me right in from the beginning and I didn't want to stop reading...  Can't wait for part 3!

"Look I know you're new here and all...  but...  back up seems like a pretty universal term..."

Nasanna

On the purple bar at the top of the forum, there's a link to all the guild blogs. It's the second to rightmost one.

Fleecy

Arc... I was late for my workout this morning b/c of reading only part 1, I wanted to read part 2, but I would have missed my workout all together and disappointed my father (I workout at his house  :laugh:)

All I can say, during my dead time at work today, I will read it because I agree with Darg, you do have amazing talent, and it did suck me in from the beginning too!  I could even picture it as I was reading it  :D