Thanks guys!

Started by Fleecy, March 22, 2009, 06:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleecy

So as some of you know I have recently started tanking on my DK.  At the moment I've only tanked about 4 instances and all of them are the low ones, I'm kind of just trying to get my feet wet and see if it is something I think I can handle. 

I'd like to thank a couple of people that allowed me to practice tanking for them so far!  Dharq, Lyte, Rock, Jil, Donn, Jules, Arty, Oil, Vex, Cy have been my guinea pigs so far hehe so thanks a lot for trusting me to tank for you.

It has been great experience for me so far!  If any of you have any pointers for me, let me know!

Thanks again!

~ Fleecy

Artrubian

Hey you can tank for me anytime anywhere...i make good guinea pig....i are useful test buddy. the two runs we did together went flawlessly. no random mobs running around at the healer <which was me so bonus> although i think des could have bitten it once or twice..awsome job and it was fun!

Rocknlock

According to your forum character profile, you have no DK! update your profile! lol I'll run more whenever ya want to get more practice in, so just gimmie a shout  8)

Tolwen

wow, I dont play for two days and now Dem is tanking ??? :o :o
heh jk :D
I'm sure you're an awesome tank, can't wait to do some instances with you O0

kajunlady

you always know that you have a guinea pig healer when ever you need

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Arcdelad

my heal-bot pally will be 80 this week...lets be noobs together and run some instances! imagine fleecy tanking and me healing...what a reversal lol

Riddlerr

umm arc,, I thought u were banned from healing ever again?  :laugh:

Arcdelad

lol...im banned from being a resto druid becuase i couldnt kill my own demons in SSC on leo....my pally is specifically my heal char and has been holy since level 50ish...ive been healing a ton of wotlk pugs, so i think if i can heal those i can do okay =)

Fleecy

Profile updated... happy now??   :P