Kicking ass and taking names

Started by Shadowwolf, July 20, 2009, 09:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

This is to everyone here, even the new folks who just joined us this month.

Over the last few weeks since our break I've just seen HUGE improvements in playing from everyone. Not that we sucked before, but I mean the level of skill and attentiveness and just overall performance from everyone has just been exemplary. This is evident from all the new hard modes and new bosses and even achievements we've been pulling off. Tonight was just....wow...took my breath away honestly. It wasnt the cleanest kill, but the saves from everyone and the attention to the fight and just everything was flat out awesome. Not only am I proud of everyone here, but you should also be proud of yourselves. It takes a lot of effort and work on all your parts to put out the required effort to pull off these things and I appreciate all of it. Please keep up the fantastic job everyone.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Krin

Uh oh... I just got a case of the warm-fuzzies. 
In riding a horse we borrow freedom - Unknown

Hugh

/blush, awee shadow, you got us all buttered up. we love ya,

Now what ya want?
lol

Tolwen

fiere redfern

Congratulations to all y'all!

..and go go 2k posts, woo!

Raif

WOOOOOO

(i had to)