Alex down again...

Started by Shadowwolf, April 12, 2008, 02:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

If I get deserter status, im gonna be pissed...
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Fleecy

bleh, this sucks...second BIG lag today!

Shadowwolf

Well, this doesnt look to be getting fixed any time soon. Once again, AT&T is the problem and its affecting only certain regions. Time to watch TV for a few hours and hope it gets sorted out, otherwise this will be 2 Saturdays in a row my game time has been interfered with.  :P
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

Shadowwolf

Darkstar

Let me get on my shaman and go pown him for ya  ]:D

Air

Not able to log in right now, getting a "Unable to Connect" message.
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

capnpop

meh, it isn't even appearing on the realm list for me right now...even though the realmstatus page says it's up as well as our own little tool on the event signup page...

/sigh ... i was gonna get exalted today...

fiere redfern

Same here =/ And blizz is being closed-mouthed, as per usual. Nothing on the forums except for a rant thread without a blue response.

Arcdelad

just in time for the badge vendor to open up....great....i was hoping the day players would swarm it from the beginning and be done by the time i got home....

fiere redfern

1:20p EST - they've located the problem... realms should be up in the next ten minutes or so >.<

Tolwen

And I was free to play today >:( :(

grunkatze

Darkstar

Still not up as of yet...........bloody blizzard