More and More

Started by Arcdelad, April 08, 2007, 08:38:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

hey guys...huge grats to geno (iwuvhorde) and shadow for completing kara attunement!!!!

we keep adding more and more kara attuned people all the time...if you are level 69 or 70 and you would like to get attuned, there are a bunch of us who can help you out, including getting through the black morass beast

Tolwen

wooot, gratz guyz :)

i need the key part from SV that I can try to get it in this week, and I can get up early on my weekend ( Thursday night for u guyz ) and it'll be gr8 if anyone can help me with BM, I need to do BM for my alchy quest as well :)

Arcdelad

done...let me kniow what tinme is good and ill try and coordinate man

Jandris

Congrats guys. I'll see you in the summer for my attunement  ::)

Air

I need my third fragment from arcatraz, but wont be able to go till friday or saturday.
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

un4

Quote from: Jandris on April 08, 2007, 02:44:37 PM
Hehe, we should just run to the HH inn and get drunk.  Might get more XP than I usually do that way :P
un4

Threlin

Quote from: Jandris on April 08, 2007, 02:44:37 PM

At least you'll have yours this year, Jan!  ;D

Congrats to those who are reaching thier goals!

Luise

lol Jan - I'm with ya  :)

un4

If we get a fifth, we can all go run 5-mans together until next year when we're attuned! :P
un4

Shadowwolf

Actually guys, I thought the same of it being a royal pain to get that damnable key. Its really not.

The first quests that kick off the chain can be done solo at 68, the first key fragment can be gotten easily if someone runs a Shadow Lab to the full. You can hop on the group, run to the end and get some help killing a easy elite that pops out and loot the key. Technically you never have to even run Shadow Labs to get it, it just needs to be cleared.

The second 2 are a little harder to get to, 1 will require you to have a flying mount unless you can get a lock summon. Aside from that its easy. 2 of the 3 can be done at 68 and up, the third would work best at 70.

The only rough part was Black Morass in Caverns of Time. With a good group tho and proper planning its pretty simple. Heavy DPS is definitely a must tho.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Grendeel

Yeah if anyone ever sees me in shadow lab and needs to get the key frag, whisper me. the groups i have been with have and will continue to do this for anyone that wants it.

As for the arcatraz key frag, sadly you will need to have the flying mount.   Locks cant summon anyone anywhere in netherstorm (unless they use the summoning stone).

voctovian

Sadly, you cannot summon in Netherstorm.  That means that you must have a flying mount to do the Arcatraz piece.  The only exception is (/cough nerf druids /cough) druids who can access Tempest Keep using flight form at 68.